• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Used ##3282# now no text or data

ihoman202

Lurker
Dec 2, 2016
I used the secret menu ##3282# to remove throttle on my data with us cellular which worked for a while why I did this, well It was a tutorial here on android forums on removing throttle on Sprint, it did work on US Cellular and actually worked for a 3 or 4 hours after that no texting or data services just simple talk services worked any way I can reset all settings changed in the secret menu ##3282# I already tried calling the carrier and told them that employee was able to give my my MSL network and guided me through the steps of unthrottling which actually they believed, *Mind Blown* and they couldn't reset on their end, it has to be done on the secret menu it's self but can't find an option to reset those settings even worse, backed up all my data and reset to factory and still no go. Any help greatly appreciated. Here's the link to the tutorial on removing such throttle on prepaid plans. http://androidforums.com/threads/guide-how-to-bypass-sprint-proxies.744016/

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones