used this app and now my screen is black...Support

Last Updated:

1. vecchioni27

vecchioni27 Member This Topic's Starter

I opened this app (battery booster, can't post link because I am new) after downloading it excited to hoping it was better then a previous one I was trying that seemed to do next to nothing.

I saw the brightness button and hit it. It showed 11%. I was like oh I thought I had this all the way down...so I use the scroller to take it all the way down assuming 0% meant that it was the lowest it could possible dim the screen...well it sure is a battery saver considering I can't even see my screen as its completely BLACK...............................

1. Why would you even allow something like this in a app.
    2. Please help me fix it...

I have tried for about an hour to assume where the scroll down, and mounting the phone to my computer so that I could possibly uninstall it via computer with no luck...

Advertisement
  2. vecchioni27

vecchioni27 Member This Topic's Starter

anyone?

3. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

opps.

4. iamnotafanofgravel

iamnotafanofgravel New Member

I have done something similar to two phones. Factory reset does not fix it. You may be able to flash it and fix it. I swapped out the ones that I broke at the verizon store.

5. NOsquid

NOsquid Well-Known Member

Yeah, seems like they pack brightness toggles into a lot of apps these days. Every time I see one my heart starts beating faster and I uninstall ASAP