User CPSupport

Last Updated:

1. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Hello peeps,

I am just pointing out the joys of the User Cp part of the forum for any newbies who don't know. I kept looking at peoples side bars when I joined and thought how the heck do you put all that in.

If you look in the bar just under where you are Welcomed, first on the left and from there you can update a bit more information about you and your phone.

If you go into Edit Your Details you can give your Location - you don't have to be specific but your country of origin is always a help when answering your questions. You can give your devices and also mention what carrier you are on, again a help for people trying to help. You can put other info on there too but thats up to you.

If you fancy it you can put an Avatar picture in your sidebar too.

Anyway, just thought it I would bring it to peoples attention.

If anyone has anything they want to add feel free, if anyone has any questions, fire away.

Advertisement
    pyromatic18 likes this.
  2. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

I also noticed alot of people didn't have any info on their side bar, and sometimes find it difficult to help someone until I know the information about their phone.

Users of this part of the forum should now understand that having this information in their side bar can get them an answer to their question very quickly :)

Thanks for pointing this out :)