User Manual?General

1. t147

t147 Active Member

Anyone know of where I can download one of these? I guess I'm talking specifically about the camera - I can make educated guesses at most of the little icons on screen etc. but a user guide would be a big help (still haven't completely worked out the sphere function properly yet). Just can't find one anywhere, can anyone help? Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. Monygg85

Monygg85 Well-Known Member

Hey I can finally help (I hope) with something on here! :)

Figured this one out yesterday as I was downloading a book on the phone. Open up the app called Play Books. There you will find the Nexus 4 user guidebook/instructions. I havent looked at it but I'll assume theres info for the camera!
  3. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

I knew there had a reason for having that Play Books app ;)
  4. t147

t147 Active Member

That's great, thanks for your help. Unfortunately I'm either stupid (likely) or have different settings on my phone. The only 3 things in my Play Books app appear to be "Treasure Island", "The three Musketeers" and "Alice's adventures ..."

Am I missing something obvious??
  5. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

You'd go to the Google book store and then search with nexus 4 guidebook :)

Harry
  6. SiempreTuna

You need to hit the search icon. It's not obvious. You would expect it to open up already in search mode ..
  7. t147

t147 Active Member

Thanks again for the replies. I really must have my dunce's cap on today. Searching in the Google bookstore (and yes, the search is definitely refined to books), the closest match I get to "Nexus 4 Guidebook" is the Nexus 7 Guidebook. No sign of a Nexus 4 guidebook

fantastic phone and all, just can't believe something this (supposedly) simple is proving such a headache

(I have now managed to find an app call LG Nexus 4 Manual, hopefully that does the trick)
  8. SiempreTuna

You can also find the PDF if you do a regular Google search for something like Nexus 4 Guidebook.
    Harry2 likes this.
  9. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member