user profile photoSupport

1. tim1989

tim1989 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I'm not new to the forums, just the nexus 7 :)

Just a quick question.. How do I remove my photo from my user profile shown on the settings bar? I have gone to settings to remove the photo, that didn't work. I even deleted the photo from my gallery but even that didn't work! Tried switching off and on but nothing. Any ideas? Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

Go to your contacts and your user profile should be right at the top.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  3. tim1989

I have done that already. When I go there the picture is blank but if I drag down the top right tool bar thepivture is still there even after I deleted it off the tablet.
  4. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

It's take from your gmail account or Google+ profile (I think, at least mine is). Delete it from there using your PC and it should sync down to the tab eventually.
    Teknologic likes this.
  5. tim1989

I don't have a Google+ account and I have never added a photo to my gmail account. Basically I was messing around with the tablet and saw that I could add a picture to my used profile. I went for the option of taking a new photo with the camera, and used that. I don't like the picture so I deleted it. If I drag down the tool bar the picture is still there with my name. But when I click on it to go to my contacts etc the photo isn't there.

Sorry if I haven't explained very well, I'm trying my best :)
  6. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

Chances are, El Presidente is still right! You probably have full sync enabled and from what I see, these days everybody gets a G+ account (Free of charge!! :eek::eek::rolleyes:)
    Might be worth logging in to Google from a browser and checking your profile there (should be top right after you log in).
  7. tim1989

I will have another look at some point. Sorry guys I wasn't saying you were wrong. You know more about the device than I do!
    El Presidente likes this.
  8. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Don't worry, I didn't read it that way at all. Hope the suggestion works. :)