• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help User recommended apps for Moment

One that hasn't been mentioned is the "android agenda widget". I love it makes it so easy to keep up with my ever changing work schedule. IMO its the cleanest calendar widget and provides a simple button to add events right from the home screen. A few others are yellowbook, shopsavvy, shazam, notes, speedtest, drivesafe.ly, betterkeyboard (love the oil slick skin) and timer. Wow really didn't realize I did this much with my phone.

Upvote 0
Ok here are a few of my must-haves.

1) Jewels (similar to bejeweled but free!)
2) Slacker (pandora is problematic)
3) Tapatalk (that is what I'm using to write this now. easy access to forums)
4) Shopsavvy
5) Weatherbug
6) Seesmic (B-E-A-UTIFUL twitter client!)
7) Facebook for android
8) Mabilo Ringtones
9)Ringdroid

Thank you guys for the other suggestions!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pastafarian
Upvote 0
Ok here are a few of my must-haves.

1) Jewels (similar to bejeweled but free!)
2) Slacker (pandora is problematic)
3) Tapatalk (that is what I'm using to write this now. easy access to forums)
4) Shopsavvy
5) Weatherbug
6) Seesmic (B-E-A-UTIFUL twitter client!)
7) Facebook for android
8) Mabilo Ringtones
9)Ringdroid

Thank you guys for the other suggestions!

i can not find seesmic, i don't care for the twidroid app, i think because i was used to ubertwitter which let you do everything :) can you help with the location of it?

Upvote 0
i can not find seesmic, i don't care for the twidroid app, i think because i was used to ubertwitter which let you do everything :) can you help with the location of it?

if you can't find seesmic, you can use tweetcaster. it's just like seesmic except prettier to look at. Also Touiteur is a nice free twitter app that you can do everything with.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones