• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Using Android (mostly tabs) for work

kristalsoldier

Android Enthusiast
Jul 6, 2011
Hello....

How do you use your Android device for work? When I say 'device' I am thinking about tablets, but if you use your phone, then please include that too.

What do I mean by work? Here is what I had in mind:

Email l'd consider as work, but playing Angry Birds or any game is not work. Reading your job-specific documents is work, reading novels and such is not. You get the drift. Flashing roms, changing launchers and generally fiddling around with the device - which most of us Android users are prone to doing is not work - unless that is what you actually do for a living. You get the drift...

Also, could you also indicate how using such devices have increased or enhanced your work-related productivity?

Why pose these questions? I am trying to find out how productive are we really using these devices. I suppose the same question would apply to iOS and Win users, but we are on an Android forum...right?

Thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones