using ereaderSupport

Last Updated:

1. jfisher

jfisher New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a collection of books going back to Palm days how do i access them on my X10 - I have ereader installed
    john

Advertisement
  2. allbutlost

allbutlost Well-Known Member

Most e-reader software will read a variety of document types, but you'll want to figure out which one your app supports. They will usually support epub and pdf files most commonly. Make sure the books you have are in a format the e-reader supports obviously.

If they are, many apps will be able to pick up media from your SD card with little intervention from you at all. So just transfer the books in question onto the SD card in a directory of your choosing. Or if the app has its own directory, you could put it there.

If the reader does not pick them up, try checking its settings to see if you can specify what directory on the SD Card the app should check.

I have a stand-alone Sony E-Reader so I don't use any e-reader apps on my phone just yet. I may install one later to see how that goes.

3. jfisher

jfisher New Member This Topic's Starter

thank you but no luck so far will keep trying
    best regards
    john

4. Curtisbud

Curtisbud New Member

[FONT=&quot]Sony E reader skin will protect a device from dust and scratches. Covers and screen protectors allow you to personalize e-readers while offering protection.

Sony E reader skin

[/FONT]