Using extended batteriesGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-11-04 06:22:58
  1. Sayasugizo

Sayasugizo Well-Known Member

I'm looking for an extended battery for my SG3 and one of the batteries I was looking into was the Gorilla Gadgets battery. I see there are good reviews on their site but after finding this thread: http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...lem-gorilla-gadgets-3500-mah-ext-battery.html, I feel skeptical. (Plus, I can't find any other reviews with this battery & phone)

I also experienced something like this with the last phone I was using. It was an Aftermarket product. At first, I thought something with wrong with my phone (Indulge phone) but I tested it out with the original battery and it was working fine. I still have the extended battery and it is out of shape now. o_O

So has anyone experience any problems with their extended battery? What battery are you using? How long have you had it?

Whoops, didn't see the thread is for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Advertisement
  2. Ladera

Ladera Well-Known Member

Using the Hyperion 4200 extended battery. Love it, no problems. Provides twice the battery power and I really don't mind the added thickness and weight. I would highly recommend.
  3. motoracer1486

motoracer1486 Well-Known Member

+1
  4. UserName872

UserName872 Well-Known Member

5. kenfb1

kenfb1 Well-Known Member

6. bollos

bollos Member

whats the biggest battery you can use without making the phone thicker ? i came from an iphone 4 so i really like the thinner s3
  7. Airstream25

Airstream25 Well-Known Member

Me too.
    Carry it naked in your pocket or on your hip with the Seidio case and holster.
  8. Sayasugizo

Sayasugizo Well-Known Member

Everyone has the Hyperion? lol how long does it last for you?
  9. bollos

bollos Member