Using google play credit?Support

1. Claghorn

Claghorn Well-Known Member

When, exactly, do you get the chance to say how to pay for something? I don't want to buy something I'd like to pay for with the credit, only to get through the entire process without ever noticing any option to select credit card versus credit :).

Advertisement
  2. binary visions

binary visions Well-Known Member

When you click the blue button that has the price on it, a little "accept and buy" window pops up. If you tap your payment type, you'll see a list of all the possible payment types - which will include your Google Play balance.

If you have a credit, it usually defaults to the credit.
    Trimbaud, davewood44 and Claghorn like this.
  3. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

I got an email stating that my Google Play Balance is ready to use, but that payment option never came up on the app I started to install. I had to uninstall immediately to make sure I was refunded.

I tried it again, now the app says 'purchased' as opposed to installed, I donlt think I hut the install this time but want to get the 'purchased' gone. I emailed the app to see what's up.

EDIT: I just tried with another app and the Play Balance default did come up. Are there certain apps that don't qualify. - i.e. Slingplayer for my Slingbox