I seem to have misplaced my Droid X wall plug (but not the micro USB cable). I however have my old iPhone wall plug around, and since it takes a USB cable I plugged it in and has used it well in the past few days charging my Droid X. I was wondering however if I could possibly be damaging my battery. The output for the iPhone charger is 5V at 1A. I imagine the voltage to be correct as that's just standard USB voltage, but is the current too high? I obviously don't have my Moto charger around to check. Could someone help me here and let me know if I am doing damage to my battery? Thanks!