using launcher pro - can't reset shortcutSupport

Last Updated:

1. robphelan

robphelan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i loaded launcher pro & love it. On my dock I have: Phone, Market, App Drawer, Google Voice, & Browser.

I installed a different browser - dolphin - then assigned it to my browser shortcut. I didn't really care for it so I uninstalled it.

However, I can't change the shortcut in LP to my original browser. When I bring up shortcuts, there's not a listing for it.

any ideas?

tia,
    robert.

Advertisement
  2. mckooter

mckooter Well-Known Member

when you hold down on the browser icon, it will pop up a menu, then when you click "Change Shortcut" are you actually going into Applications on the next screen? that first page just shows some featured apps, then when you click applications it should be listed there as browser

robphelan likes this.
  3. garagevan

garagevan Member

I have the same problem with the little head/contacts. I tried to edit the dock shortcut but it still doesn't work.

4. robphelan

robphelan Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

ahh.. i see - when I clicked on applications I thought it was really assigning the app drawer to that icon. i didn't wait long enough.

i tried it again and it opened a list of all the applications. I chose browser and it worked fine.