Using Open Home

Last Updated:

1. OJsakila

OJsakila Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased an unlocked G1 a year and a half to two years ago to run on my AT&T account when I abandonded Apple. Loved the phone but moved on to the less bulky Nokia E71x. Liked that phone, exceptional call-quality and portability/durability...but just lacked in the multi-media end. Got the Backflip because I listened to some idiot AT&T salesman in their corporate Savannah, GA store before doing my research via forums, etc. That phone is crippled...lol..plus it's bulky as hell... Returned it within 30 days and got this little jewel...It's like the Rudy of phones, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_(film)

I apparently purchased OpenHome during my stint with the G1 and now on my new Aria it shows up in the market place..I'm wondering if it slows the device up or if anyone has used it? Should I try? it was really cool but seemed to cause lag after time...as well as force-closes..

Advertisement
  2. Cronis

Cronis Well-Known Member

I never tried it but could give it a shot if you liked it before... uninstall if ya don't need/want it just my .02