Using phone for music in GymGeneral

1. JamBon87

JamBon87 Active Member

Was using my phone in the gym last night for music on the treadmill, anyway the music kept stopping and starting, fast forwarding, basically doing what it liked. The screen was locked so have no idea how it was managing to do this.

Then when I unlocked it was making a call aswel.

Any ideas how I can stop this?

Using the stock music app

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Is it the first time it's happened? I have similar issues on occasion and I just put it down to the amount of other phones in there coupled with all the other electrical equipment causing interference. It doesn't happen all the time though.

Are you using wired or bluetooth headphones?
  3. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

I use my phone at the gym put starting today my old iPod 30 gig is coming out. Im just tired of downloaded apps not responding to my headphone. Klipsch and Jay's headphone app both are iffy. Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Kinda got tired of pulling my phone out just to change songs or stop a call from being made when I really want a skipped track.
  4. JamBon87

JamBon87 Active Member

started using the headphones that came in the box with the phone and also changed over onto Play Music app rather than just stock music and had no problems. Guessin it was the headphones tbh