using the calendarSupport

Last Updated:

1. gilley

gilley Member This Topic's Starter

I am embarrassed to even ask this but how does the calendar work? I never had a smart phone before and have played with it but haven't figured it out as yet.
    The other questions regarding the calendar are far too advanced for me at this point.

Gilley

Advertisement
  2. Watashi

Watashi Well-Known Member

Which calender are you using?

Google calender? Go to https://www.google.com/calender -EDIT: sorry this link isn't working because you need to sign into your google account. Just google search for 'google calender'

You can input your events/appointments/etc... and it will auto sync with your phone. If you put a location in (full address) you can tap the address on your phone and it will auto launch google navigation. I really love google calender.

3. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Is there a way control which calenders are viewed from the device? Can I "call it up" to view something specific, and then send it away again? I ask because I try to keep certain calenders showing up all the time, but would like the option to view yet another only on command, so it's not cluttering the view on my Droid.

4. discohornet

discohornet Well-Known Member

A friend of mine uses several google calendars to manage her business. She is not finding any decent way to manage those multiple calendars - instead any new appt she puts in goes to her default calendar. Anyone know of a solution or app?

5. mgol

mgol New Member

You can pick which google calendars show up by menu -> more -> my calendars. Turn them on and off from there.

To choose which calendar you new appt goes into, menu -> new event -> about 1/2 way down you'll find a "calendar" field that should have a drop-down option to pick calendars

6. pbwhite

pbwhite Well-Known Member