• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ussd code running

julieef

Lurker
Oct 24, 2011
Hi wonder if anyone can help me please,I have the samsung galaxy s with the latest software and I'm trying to use it in my car via the car/phone bluetooth. The phone is compatable with the car and its been paired/connected.When I try to voice dial via the car I am getting a message on my phone screen saying "USSD CODE RUNNING followed my a connection problem or invalid MMI code. I have searched for the solution to this problem with no luck. Can someone please please help. Thanks

Hi thanks for your reply not sure what you mean by which model have I got sorry not used these forums before,do you mean phone model if you do its the 1st samsung galaxy s,if you mean the model of the car its a Ford Fiesta not sure if you would know the car as i think your from the usa. But any help you can offer would be great.
Thanks Julie

Upvote 0
I was actually referring to the model of phone since the Galaxy S line has had some problems with Bluetooth and voice dialing in general. I found some information on those errors and certain characters being included in the dialing string. symbols like "#" and "$" can cause the line to disconnect and returning the error you stated.

You might want to check with other users in Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums and see if they are familiar with the issue. Good Luck!

Upvote 0
Hi wonder if anyone can help me please,I have the samsung galaxy s with the latest software and I'm trying to use it in my car via the car/phone bluetooth. The phone is compatable with the car and its been paired/connected.When I try to voice dial via the car I am getting a message on my phone screen saying "USSD CODE RUNNING followed my a connection problem or invalid MMI code. I have searched for the solution to this problem with no luck. Can someone please please help. Thanks

Had you find the answer? I have the same problem here in Peru because we dial mmi codes for comunicatting as a simple number (e.g. #345434). I have a galaxy sII android 2.3.4. These numbers belong corporate network just for calling with cheap costs.
Regards.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums.
Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones