Advertisement
    Xiamen likes this.
  2. fortesquieu

fortesquieu Well-Known Member

Your phone will look fat.

Xiamen likes this.
  3. Liquoredolce

Liquoredolce Well-Known Member

But by comparison you might look skinny....that's why I have a lot of fat friends. Or is that not how it works? :p

4. Xiamen

Xiamen Active Member

LOL

because i wasnt expecting this i ended up laughing to a customer i was speaking with on the phone at my job.

But actually i dig the bigger battery. I'm considering spending the money just so i can keep the red interior. I really do like that little extra effort for the inside of the phone. I keep going back and foward about the 1500/1750, but if the increase in battery life is really there then i might go with this instead.

And i think the phone will just be "Thick".

You can be "thick" and sexy.:cool:

5. Liquoredolce

Liquoredolce Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that only a few nationalitities can really get away with being "thick and sexy". Some THINK they can, but they just end up looking fat.

Xiamen likes this.
  6. milnivlek

milnivlek Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in some real pics of this battery and cover. The photos on that page are of the HTC components, but obviously this one can't (legally) use the HTC branding.

7. mandasol

mandasol Well-Known Member

Has anyone confirmed if this battery in stock at the online shop, there is no mention of a stock status on the site? I left an email with them and am still waiting for a response.

8. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

I loved my thick Eris go for it! You get so much more love when they have a little more junk in the trunk

9. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

The available date says 6/20/10. Verizon is selling this battery for $59.99.

10. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

It is an HTC oem. Htc has been an ODM for 13 years. Long story short I have a 2004 XV6600 PocketPC from Verizon aka the HTC Blue Angel. Pop the battery off and the device has AudioVox branding who later became UTstarcom....HTC is the original design manufacturer and just within the last couple years began being marketed and sold under the HTC brand.

11. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Hopefully verizon can get there act together and get it out I'd rather get Verizons since it's $59.99 plus I get 20% off so $48 is much better then $70

12. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Though I am happy with the Seido 1750mah, I may check this out for trips. Then again, a silicon case with this bigger cover would be a tad big perhaps- assuming you can find a silicon case to fit it.

Ironic that the extended battery availability date may beat the Incredible resupply ;)

13. Bundy

Bundy Well-Known Member

Just a word of warning about that site - they are not good and I just had a horrible experience with them that ended up having to be resolved by paypal. They list stuff they don't have, then keep changing the available date they list for the product. After having that done to me for a month and three date changes, that they claim never changed, I tried to cancel my order to find out they charge a 5% fee for canceling. Their customer service people suck too - rude, unfriendly and thoroughly dishonest. Avoid this place at all costs!

Todd M and GrandMasterB like this.
  14. IncrediblyCool

IncrediblyCool Well-Known Member

How do you get 20% off?

15. GrandMasterB

GrandMasterB Go Go Gadget Flow! VIP Member

Corporate employee discount. I get 25% discount on accessories. There are usually coupon codes floating around though like ACC20 or CAS15..

16. Todd M

Todd M Well-Known Member

qft Steer clear of these chumps, unless you like having a hard time getting things and then having to cancel the order because they are BS...

17. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

It might be 25% I just know whenever I buy somethign from Verizon I get a nice discount. So $45ish after the discount is awesome

18. k408

k408 Active Member

only if it's available for sale and IN STOCK lolz :D