• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[UTIL]Newest Slide Radio Update

BH_MAN

Android Expert
Feb 17, 2010
Hey guys, droppin in to add something to the forum real quick before bed..... I got my hands on the newest ESPRIMG.nbh and in messing with it i realized we all flashed that eng build in order to be able to flash custom ROMs etc. Well in doing so we also all downgraded our radio to 7.07.35.02S..... Well i doubt u guys remember but the newest Radio is 7.08.35.04S... Anyways, i built a new "SlideMeRoot3" and included the radio in the installation package as well as apps2sd but need to discuss it with Eugene before releasing it. Soooo i made a quick update package for u guys with the newest radio until then. Install as u would any custom ROM on slide by rebooting to stock recovery, applying update.zip to boot into our temp recovery, and apply .zip from SD. You can do this over any ROM so dont be alarmed, i just wanted to get us back up to par with the release build. So now we have the release ROM AND the release radio. You can expect all the same improvements as having the newest radio on any other device (increased battery life, signal strength etc) But dont quote me on that lol..... CR

Newest Slide Radio

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones