utorrent remote

1. eteyen1

eteyen1 Well-Known Member

dont know who here uses it. Need some help please.

I've gotten everything to work fine ie I have username and password set up, I can view all my torrents from my phone. But when I try to add a torrent, nothing happens. I downloaded the torrent to my phone, clicked it and it opened up the remote and said 'adding torrent' but then nothing happens and the torrent isnt added or downloading. What's the issue? Any help will be appreciated

Advertisement
  2. eteyen1

is there no one who uses this then?
  3. avenuePad

avenuePad Well-Known Member

I'm having the same issue. I add the url to the "Downloading" section, but the torrent doesn't get added.

I can see all the torrents I'm seeding, though. Also, if I start a download from my computer it shows up on my phone. Just wondering if it's a bug that needs to be worked out, or what.

Edit: I got it working. It's funny, because I was making it more complicated than it actually is. I just went to the torrent site and downloaded the torrent I wanted. The utorrent file downloaded to my phone, I clicked on that and it got added to my downloading list. For some reason I thought I had to copy and paste the url of the page the torrent was on and then do a bunch of other things. But this is actually simple. heh

Let me know if you're still having trouble and I'll try and give you a hand.
  4. eteyen1

well, my problem is that after I have downloaded the utorrent file, I click on it but it doesnt get added to me downloading list.

That's where I am having issues

Any ideas what could be the matter?
  5. avenuePad

avenuePad Well-Known Member

I think the file needs to be a .torrent file for it to be picked up. What site are you using?
  6. eteyen1

downloaing from bitsnoop. I think it is a .torrent file
  7. pointblank75

pointblank75 New Member

I've downloaded a few things and they went to my "local files" instead of my usual utirrent download folder. How do I access these local files? Help!
  8. abcmemphis

abcmemphis New Member

Can u plz answer a question. I have an android tablet and have downloaded utorrent remote but cannot create an account. Do i need to download utorrent 3. On a Pc. Im a little confused