V Cast Mobile TV on Incredible?Support

Last Updated:

1. seoultrain

seoultrain Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I originally saw Verizon's whole V Cast suite as a way to milk money from its customers, but with the World Cup a couple weeks away, I'd love to be able to watch any of the games on my phone. Does the Incredible support V Cast Mobile TV? Or ESPN Mobile TV in any other capacity?

Advertisement
  2. jikhead

jikhead Well-Known Member

I was just able to log into the espn3.go website on my phone, but all I get when I start a stream is an "exclamation sign" in the video window. I'm assuming that it's a flash issue and not supported with 2.1...maybe...don't really know for sure. I'm considering buying a sling box...not for the world cup...but for college football.

3. TokedUp

TokedUp Well-Known Member

V tv costs extra $ a month, im not exactly sure but I think it's $15/month. I'm hoping to get 2.2 sometime this summer so Slingbox can release their Droid app. I MUST HAVE SLINGBOX DROID!!!!!! access to dvr, on-demand, live sports, only a one time fee for the app, but you gotta have a Sling.

FORZA ITALIA! 2010 WC! totally OT but I found a great WC app on mrkt today: World Cup- With Forum. Free! the icon is the WC trophy. enjoy