V6 SuperCharger/3G Turbocharger

1. Ubercharrge

Ubercharrge Well-Known Member

Do these work on the motion? i think the 3G turbocharger might work, not sure about V6 Supercharger.

Advertisement
    :
  2. plasticarmyman

plasticarmyman Well-Known Member

3. MotoTriumphant

MotoTriumphant Well-Known Member

I want to do this V6 supercharger so bad but its freaking complicated for me can someone make it easier?
  4. plasticarmyman

how is it complicated...

read post #2...

there is an automated program..

plug your phone in..

do not do the stuff that says it can possibly bootloop you...

and then wham you're good..

after it's done...restart your phone

for clarification

"1. Run the NEWEST V6 SuperCharger script as always.

Note: You may get Segmentation Fault errors running the V6 SuperCharger script on ICS due to a flakey su (superuser) binary.

To resolve the issue, you can:

A) Go HERE for a fixed su binary. No more fugly segfaults! - Thanks to wraithdu
    OR...
    B) Go HERE and get the SuperCharger Starter Kit!

2. Patch and install services.jar by whichever method you like best. Your options are, in order of EFFECTIVENESS:

A) Follow the complete tutorial below and use Jelly ISCream Smali Patcher script to automate Step 5 - the actual smali editing! There are actually 56 edits performed via script... many more than what is specified in the tutorial!

Note that it allows you to choose the level of your Launcher's Super Strength! (BulletProof, Die-Hard, or Hard To Kill)

Also included is the Time Killer Mod! (TiKill?) - Android kills processes after 30 minutes of inactivity even if you have lots of free ram! This mod will try and disable this "feature"! (feedback on this would be appreciated )"
    snake557 likes this.
  5. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Did you see any improvements?
  6. quechon

quechon Well-Known Member

I had no luck with rthe services.jar it says mine is missing a file cuz is a stock rom
  7. horsecharles

horsecharles Well-Known Member

Did you run:
    SuperCharger Starter Kit
    and
    Jelly ISCream Automatic Patcher
    and
    Rom Deodexer
    just in case?

Assuming you're rooted....
  8. quechon

quechon Well-Known Member

No i didnt run those
  9. exile1975

exile1975 Well-Known Member

if anyone manages to patch the services.jar please post it. ive tried to deodex several different ways and cant seem to get it. cant make the edits without deodex...
  10. plasticarmyman

siiiighhhhhh
  11. dewolfe09

dewolfe09 Well-Known Member

I tried this and everything seemed fine until the next day at work got stuck in a boot loop. Not sure what happened.
  12. exile1975

exile1975 Well-Known Member

Since you seem too feel so superior, and I have read the directions and followed them with no success, how about sharing? I've been using V6Supercharger on several other phones, so it isn't a lack of knowledge... Otherwise if you can't make a contribution, just be silent. Nobody needs the condescending attitude.
    MotoTriumphant, adanmex and warock56 like this.
  13. has anyone got this to work?