Valpo67 Intro post and accessory questionAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Valpo67

Valpo67 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm an old broad who loves toys. I had an iPhone that I loved, but my company used Verizon, so I've worked my way through Blackberrys, the original Droid, and now the Droid X.

Got to tell you that the X is as good as the iPhone. I wish there was a whispering icon to put here because I've whined so long about my phones not being as good as the iPhone that I will now have to find something else to complain about--how about my PC vs. my Mac. Oh, well.

Love this forum. I have an original Droid car mount and wanted to find out about the X mount without going into a Verizon store, signing in, and waiting a half-hour. Hey, that's something new to whine about.

I also like hanging out with so many young, tech-savvy users with such good advice.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

you forgot to mention young and HANDSOME tech savvy people. ;) . JK, I'm not young. I'm 52 and I'll teasing you!

Firstly, I want to warmly welcome you here. Secondly, I want to move this post to the Droid X accessories forum so you can get more advice and meet some more of us who are DX owners. Yes, I have a DX and it is BETTER THAN THE IPHONE!!!! ;)

HEY EVERYBODY, I WANT TO INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO VAL. BE NICE AND RESPECTFUL OR I'LL COME OVER THERE AND SMACK YA! ;)

Steven