Vampires Fall - Play this game at your own risk!

1. Brosck

Brosck New Member

I recently started playing this free app on my phone and found it to be enjoyable, but there was a situation in the chat room I found disturbing.

It became clear that the chat room was run with an iron fist and anything that the moderators considered to be negative would result in a ban. Now we're talking about innocent types of discussion points, such as "true blood and vampire diary fans should leave now" types of things. When I mentioned that this was a bit extreme the Moderator "Daath" asked me to basically change the topic and move on. Anyway... I complained to the developers and got a lackluster response comprising of how it was a free game, etc. I then went to say bye to a few people on chat and we were clowning around and they were asking what happened etc... long story short, the Moderator jumped on and banned my primary character... then my secondary character. I finally got on with another screen name and tried to talk to him, but then he started deleting posts of mine that he didn't like. I then went to the online forums on their website and left this moderator negative feedback, which I felt he very much deserved. They proceeded to ban my account for "slander" and stated that it would never be active again.

While the initial game is decent, the social aspect of any online game is key to its success. After you beat the single player mode (takes about 10 to 15 hours), the pvp and chat room portions of the game become key... and there's no point to playing this part of the game if the administrators are going to behave in such a manner.

I would advise anyone to avoid this game at this point... of course, that is always your decision to make.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Reocyx

Reocyx Active Member

Thanks for the warnin
  3. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Moved to Android Applications section. :) Sorry to hear what happened and it seems a little much to me.