Vanilla Dialer and Lockscreen Question

Last Updated:

1. haseeb1029

haseeb1029 Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to flash these over to a sense rom? I'm using Skyraider with sense right now, I'm more interested in the dialer, thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. xrussx

xrussx Well-Known Member

I like that dialer too, but there is not a way with skyraider. CyanogenMod has this dialer but I have had reboots with this ROM.

3. jtcarnes

jtcarnes Well-Known Member

There are several pieces of Sense which are so interwoven in the OS that no one can figure out how to make them go away and still have proper functionality. Unfortunately, the dialer is one of those pieces. I'm using Dialer One and it's pretty nice and looks a lot more like Vanilla. I think there are several ports of the lockscreen that should work fine over Sense.

4. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Yeah I like the Vanilla dialer much more then HTC . Lock screen I actually perfer HTC especially with the Music Player on it very nice. I miss it after flashing a PB&J Vanilla ROM last night. Might have to go back to Third Wave or I might try CyanogenMod see if it works on my phone

5. haseeb1029

haseeb1029 Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I tried cyanogen also but it was still buggy for me, I'll go and try the third wave rom for now I guess. Is there any other roms vanilla or sense, doesn't matter, with the dialer?