Vanilla dialer question - why does it look different?

Last Updated:

1. Gink

Gink Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been playing around with a few different ROMs to find the one that's the most stable for me, but something weird has happened. Most of the ROMs I like the best have the vanilla dialer which I love but the look of the dialer has changed and I'm not sure why.

At one point the dialer had the END, SPKR, MUTE etc on the call screen so if you pulled the phone away from your ear you could see those buttons. Now when I'm on a call I have a little tab that I have to pull up to access the number pad and I have to hit MENU to bring up the END, SPKR and MUTE settings. Anyone else noticed this? Is there a setting I'm missing? I really want to go back to the way it was before. This has happened on several ROMs so I don't think the ROM is the issue.

Any help is appreciated!!!!

Advertisement
  2. AdrianC14

AdrianC14 Well-Known Member

Go to Settings > Call Settings > check Show organization and In-call touch UI

Gink likes this.
  3. Gink

Gink Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. Do I have to reboot? I'm trying again right now just to make sure.

ETA: With both of those checked it's perfect again now!!! Thanks!

Adrian - I'm so happy now! It's the little things in life..... thanks again.

4. AdrianC14

AdrianC14 Well-Known Member

No problem! :D