Vanilla Questions...

Last Updated:

1. Hitmanthe3rd

Hitmanthe3rd Well-Known Member

So I really like the Theme of Vanilla but...I'm also very picky and am Currently on the Third Wave with Hydra UV- (Yes im on Sense...).....Now on to my Question!

I want a Vanilla Rom that Syncs my Facebook Friends and doesnt have that Lame Black bar that is under the Call button....Something like More PB&J....Any thoughts? And why is it that all Recent Vanilla roms have that lame Black part?

Advertisement
  2. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

The New skyraider vanilla 3.0 syncs facebook perfectly. I haven't found any real bugs with it yet actually
  3. Hitmanthe3rd

It has that weird Black Bar behind the Internet and Calling Icon...I find it...Ugly
  4. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Well-Known Member

what black bar? lol the end of the screen?

And you guys really sync your facebook contacts on your phone?? Jesus..Thats like 1000 people i dont really know and dont really want the phone numbers of!
  5. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

I don't know what black bar he's talking about , and since I don't know what he's talking about it's gotta be something small

I don't sync my contacts but I do sync my phone contacts with there email, pictures and birthdays . I like peoples pictures coming up when they call me without having to attach a picture to there contact
  6. Hitmanthe3rd

Its not always Black....Its the Transparent Bar on the bottom of the screen that is behind Calling All Apps. and Messaging. I just find it Ugly. But thats just my opinion... And yeah But it doesnt SYNC all my friends. I have it set to just put the images of the friends I already have in my Contacts.