1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support vCard sent via text message - how to read/import?

1. foundchris

foundchris New Member

Over the last week I've had two different people attempt to send me a contact's information from their phone via text message. In both cases I see a text that says just:

There's no download or import button. Long-pressing the text will let me reply, forward etc. I can see the message details but that only gives me the time, sender etc information. When I log in to my Sprint picture mail on the web I can see that they sent me a vCard, I can read it on there and manually import it into the phone. Is there a way to make the Moment recognize the vCard and import it automatically?

Advertisement
  2. bboozer

bboozer Member

I am having the same issue.... I would like to know if there is a way to receive them and automatically add them to my contacts.... If anyone knows how to do this please help
  3. jruez

jruez New Member

any one figure out an answer to this? I am having the same problem.