• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root VeganTab fixed rotation.

CBernard

Lurker
Aug 21, 2011
Hi, it's been a while since I came last time here. I hope everybody is doing fine.

I have the following problem: I switched from gAdam ROM to VeganTab Ginger Edition. So far I'm very happy with the change, because I can now play lots of games and install lots of apps that I couldn't before. My question is this: with gAdam when there was a game with fixed vertical rotation, it would rotate the screen to the left, so, the left part of my tablet would be the upper side now, which was perfectly fine for me. Now with VeganTab it rotates to the right, so the left part is the bottom side now and this causes a little problem for me, because, if I'm playing on the bed and I place the tablet on my chest or belly while holding the sides with my hands I would accidentaly press the off button, which is now on the bottom. I was wondering if there is a way to fix this, because it's the only problem I have with this ROM so far.

Thanks in advance.

Christian.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones