vehicle trackerGeneral

1. Gnomie17

Gnomie17 Member

i have a room mate that uses my car on occasion. i wonder if there is an app that would allow me to keep track of my vehicle when he is using it so that i know where it is at all times? i have a feeling hes lying to me on certain occasions about where he goes but i can never be sure.

Advertisement
  2. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

WaveSecure

GPS Tracker

Track IT GPS Lite
  3. Shnuddy

Shnuddy Well-Known Member

You'd have to leave your phone in the car, wouldn't you?
  4. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

5. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Sorry, but if you don't trust him then why would you continue to let him use your car?
  6. Gnomie17

Gnomie17 Member

i have a gps in my car but its a really really crappy one that my grandma bought me from a convenience store. it does nothing but gps even though it says it can connect to bluetooth.
  7. Gnomie17

Gnomie17 Member

i let him use it because he does some stuff for my grandma that she can no longer do herself.
  8. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

I would check to see if your GPS has the option to turn on breadcrumbs. That will leave a trail on the screen of everywhere the car went.
  9. Gnomie17

Gnomie17 Member

unfortunately, it doesnt. for some reason, my grandma thought a GPS For Dummies was a good idea
  10. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

Tie him to a chair and crack his head, then tell him to fess up, at this point, you can trust him.
  11. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

Then I think you're SOL using your existing configuration.

You would need to upgrade the GPS, spring for a stand alone tracker, or leave your phone in the car.
  12. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

I hear a wet rag and a jug of water works well too ;)
  13. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Or hire Batman
  14. Gnomie17

Gnomie17 Member

i kinda figured i was SOL. i was hoping to get lucky with an app though. as for tying him to a chair and crackin his head, id love to! I let him use the car because i work 7 days a week and cant always to get to my grandmas house to help her with things she needs done
  15. Lucidot

Lucidot Well-Known Member

Does he have a smartphone?

You can always install an app on his to track him. Some of them are pretty sneaky.
  16. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

+1
  17. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Oh now that's just sneaky! :)
  18. shalinimahadik

shalinimahadik New Member

How to make vehicle tracking system in android please give me idea
  19. sumitrst

sumitrst New Member

You can use "Droid Secure app" available in android market. I am sure you can detect the exact position where car is going. It is completely undetectable.