Verifying 4G?

Last Updated:

1. mdizzle99

mdizzle99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

How do you verify if you have 4G reception? I believe you can see by entering ##data# and then viewing Wimax, but I am not exactly sure what to look for in that menu. The reason I am asking is because my 4G has stopped turning on as of tonight. It goes from scanning to connecting to disconnecting and then cycles in that order. Any help would be appreciated. I got rid of SwitchPro, tried wiping cache, and I am not sure what else to try other than calling Clear to see if it's a widespread problem. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement
  2. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

try doing a nand backup the wiping data and see if it works on a fresh rom. If it does, then it is something wrong with your settings, if not its 4g in your area

mdizzle99 likes this.
  3. mdizzle99

mdizzle99 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well.. I'm not sure what could have gotten messed up with my settings, but that did it. I installed an old backup and it connected to 4G right away. So now I am going to just flash a new ROM I intended to anyway, but I'm a little worried Titanium Backup will copy over the problem. Oh well, if it does I can always go back. Thanks Wake. I was a little surprised that was the answer.