verizon anti-scratchTips

1. kokop159

kokop159 Active Member

Does anyone use verizon anti-scratch screen protector? Is it like anti-glare where the whites are weird and you can see some weird things when the screen is white?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Cotton123

Cotton123 Well-Known Member

They make both an anti glare and a clear kind if You mean the ones they sell in the store. I am currently using the clear ones until I get time to grab some better brand covers. There is a bad glare with the clear in most light any brighter than a 40w bulb :) But it does what its meant to do for now
  3. kokop159

kokop159 Active Member

Thanks for the reply. I think I'm going to get the clear one today and see how it does :D
  4. SamXp

SamXp Well-Known Member

I used the clear one for a while and thought it was a little "milky" so blacks weren't nearly as deep as they were without it. Still haven't found a screen protector I like because the Skinomi has nice, dark blacks but is so soft you can dent it with your fingernail (although scuffs are self-healing).
    lowlyworm likes this.
  5. kokop159

kokop159 Active Member

Well I just got it and it seems to be pretty good. But the problem is that it can be scratched VERY easily. I put it on and tried to get the bubbles out using the card that it comes with. But I ended up scratching the protector with it. So if someone is going to get it, be careful putting it on and getting the bubbles out.
  6. zazan

zazan Well-Known Member

I have had the verizon clear on now for over 3 months and it really is very good. I'm not a psycho perfectionist so take my opinion with as much salt as necessary. I also screw up putting the protector on so I always get the folks at the store to do it.
  7. silverlake

silverlake Member

Agree with zazan. Have had the verizon clear screen protector on for about 2 weeks, and I can't tell the difference with it or without it. Had the Dinc before and always let the Verizon reps put screen protector on, and I am a klutz and messed up too many trying to put them on. Have had the Rezound now for about 6 weeks and I love it!
  8. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

The one i got when i got my Rez shows fingerprints so bad that it blurs the images on the screen. Terrible! I use the wet application protectors. I put one on my Incredible. One. Never needed another.
  9. kokop159

kokop159 Active Member

I don't have any issues with fingerprints. But it does seem to get dirty pretty easily. But the screen protector gets scratched so easily.