• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Calendar Widget - unwanted info!!!

Someone PLEASE help me! My calendar built into the phone, I have selected ONLY "My Calendar." In my actual calendar screen, only my work schedule shows, as I programmed it... on widgets (yes, plural) it is showing Facebook birthdays. I DO NOT need to know EVERYONE'S birthday. I want this information GONE. I just want my widget to tell me the next day that I work, nothing else.

I have even gone into the Facebook app and disabled birthday notifications. (And, to go even further in depth, I never synced my contacts to Facebook, either. Although, information traveled through my SD card from a Droid RAZR Maxx... Still can't figure out what the issue is, and frankly, I have OCD, and this is absolutely DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!)

Someone, anyone, please, PLEASE know how to fix this.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones