[Verizon] Calendar Widget - unwanted info!!!

Last Updated:

1. darlingjill

darlingjill New Member This Topic's Starter

Someone PLEASE help me! My calendar built into the phone, I have selected ONLY "My Calendar." In my actual calendar screen, only my work schedule shows, as I programmed it... on widgets (yes, plural) it is showing Facebook birthdays. I DO NOT need to know EVERYONE'S birthday. I want this information GONE. I just want my widget to tell me the next day that I work, nothing else.

I have even gone into the Facebook app and disabled birthday notifications. (And, to go even further in depth, I never synced my contacts to Facebook, either. Although, information traveled through my SD card from a Droid RAZR Maxx... Still can't figure out what the issue is, and frankly, I have OCD, and this is absolutely DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!)

Someone, anyone, please, PLEASE know how to fix this.

Advertisement
  2. JerryAgin

JerryAgin Member

Open the calendar app. Select the Calendars tab at the top of the screen. Uncheck Facebook. Hit done.

Caveman419 likes this.
  3. darlingjill

darlingjill New Member This Topic's Starter

Like I said, the only thing I have selected in this particular menu, is "My Calendar." I disabled Facebook, Gmail, and all of that mess, but it's still showing up on my widget. Not on the app, but on the widget.

4. ssj4gogeta2003

ssj4gogeta2003 Member

You can always try a more aggressive approach. Delete the widget and reboot your phone. When your phone starts up, add the widget to your home screen again.

5. dilpickle

dilpickle Member

6. dilpickle

dilpickle Member

7. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums, dilpickle! :)