Verizon Corp, Auth. Retailer, or Best Buy?

Discussion in 'Verizon' started by Filipino.Cowboy, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Filipino.Cowboy

Filipino.Cowboy Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Middle Tennessee
    I've always gone to the corporate stores to upgrade, but I see others going to best buy, or authorized retailers to get their phones. Besides Best Buys instant rebate, is there any reason to go to non-corporate stores? If anything goes wrong with the phone could you take it to a corporate store?

Advertisement
  2. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Some will offer better deals than the corporate store, perhaps location, amoung other reasons. And yes, you can take it to a corporate store since you are still a customer of Verizon. Actually, in the case of our authorized retailer, if you need to do a warranty replacement, you must go to our local corporate store, since they are the only ones that do warranty replacements.

Filipino.Cowboy likes this.
  3. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I forgot one more thing, in larger cities, this isn't a problem. But in more rural areas (such as where I live), there are no corporate stores for quite a distance (I'm lucky that I live in an area with a corporate store not too far off). From what I can tell from Google maps, there are about 6 or 7 corporate stores throughout our state. The rest are filled by retailers.