[Verizon] Corporate Account Lost...?

Last Updated:

1. JohnZimmerman

JohnZimmerman New Member

Hello,

I have a Verizon Galaxy S4, on version I545VRUEMK2.

I rooted the device and removed some apk files from the /system/app folder. Unfortunately it appears that I removed too many.

Now when I set up a new account, the "Corporate" account type is missing from the list.

I just want to get the corporate account back. Does anyone know what apks I need to install to get that back?

Thanks so much!

Advertisement
  2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven -.. --- - / -.. .- ... .... Moderator

Hi John, long time since you signed up for your first post.:D

I moved this to the All Things Root subforum to get some better eyes on it. The S4 is highly popular, so I'm sure someone will have some ideas.
  3. civicscootin

civicscootin Well-Known Member

I know the Corporate (Knox) is disabled once rooted. Beleave re-register can be done after installing Xsposed installer & also Wanam within Xsposed. All found on XDA (Google helps). Knox has to be installed regardless, see if you removed that.
    JohnZimmerman likes this.
  4. JohnZimmerman

JohnZimmerman New Member

Hi civicscootin, thanks for the tip about Xposed and Wanam!

I did not remove Knox.

I don't know what it means to re-register Knox, and I don't see any options within Wanam that claim to do that... so far I haven't found a solution in XDA, but part of the problem is that I don't know what terms to search for.

If you came across information about re-registering Knox, can you please share a link?
    Thank you!