verizon corporate stores not selling phone at full priceGeneral

1. panther2469

panther2469 Well-Known Member

I went to 5 corporate Verizon stores (San Fernando Valley, CA) to buy the DNA and they all said they don’t sell the phones at full price that I had to get it online or By Phone sales.
    (i also told them i wanted it activated on my line). Did anyone else have this problem?

Advertisement
  2. 211275

211275 Well-Known Member

jj3699 and panther2469 like this.
  3. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Actually to tell you the truth, I have heard this same thing in the past, so it may be corporate policy now, that you can only buy unsubsidized from online or telesales.
    panther2469 likes this.
  4. funkbucket007

funkbucket007 Well-Known Member

Me and a buddy of mine walked into our local Corporate store on launch day and purchased two DNAs at full retail ($659 after tax each).
    Ibrick, AntimonyER and panther2469 like this.
  5. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I buy most of my phones for full price. I bought this phone for full price from a corporate store.

If they give you problems ask for a supervisor.
  6. Kiwibru

Kiwibru Member

I was able to buy it with the subsidized, reduced price and keep my now four year old unlimited data plan via AmazonWireless. The weird thing is they are telling me the phone won't ship until Jan 7th!!!
    Is there a real conspiracy here? Only sell to new accounts unless the customer screams?
  7. WuBoy

WuBoy Well-Known Member

How did you do this? Did you have to get a new contract with Amazon or something?
  8. nelamvr6

nelamvr6 Well-Known Member

I bought my DNA this afternoon at full retail at a corporate store. In fact the sales clerk was quite pleasant.

So I guess it depends on which corporate store you go to.

I live in SE Connecticut BTW...