verizon CSR told me that promo code PRMCD10 does not work if you already have NE2 discount

Last Updated:

1. ucla2042

ucla2042 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

verizon CSR told me that promo code PRMCD10 does not work if you already have NE2 discount applied to your purchase

is this true?

Advertisement
  2. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

Wrong.

Many users, including myself, have used it ON TOP of their NE2 discount.

Though I believe you cannot apply to any orders made over the phone, only online.

3. Magic Angle

Magic Angle Active Member

Wrong.

I used the promo code this morning on top of NE2. You can't use free shipping code and 10% code together. Have to choose one or the other. Overnight shiping is $8.99, versus $15 for 10% off, so i used the 10% off and paid for shipping.

You can get free 2 day shipping, but probably won't get delivered till monday.

I ordered online, so not sure if its good over the phone.

4. SneakyP

SneakyP Member

He/she is definitely wrong. It worked for me online, no problems at all.
    As Magic Angle says, maybe it only works online.

5. SacNutz

SacNutz Well-Known Member

I got free overnight and 10% off. I didn't use a code for shipping though... it was just automatic.

6. bennec

bennec Well-Known Member

I thought the phones were shipped overnight if ordered before 4:30 p.m? That is what the Verizon website says anyway. I ordered mine at 12:30 a.m. this moring and have the confirmation. I sure hope I get it tomorrow. When I ordered my Motorola Droid I had it before noon the next day.

The promo code did not work for me. I got a message that it wasn't allowed. I purchased mine at full retail.

7. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

If you click on the "Details" link mentioned in the promo, it states that some orders will automatically receive this option, or some will have ot use the code.

8. tanksapper

tanksapper New Member

I used it in conjunction to my new every 2 and I ordered over the phone.
    For some reason the discount was taken from the full price of the phone - before discounts. Good for me....

9. Magic Angle

Magic Angle Active Member

I called CS and had them refund the overnight shipping charges to my account. It says on their website, free overnight shipping with all online orders. So if they don't give you free shipping when you order, you can call and have the charges refunded, like I did.