• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Discontinuing LG Revolution

I've had my "new" Revolution in three times for a black out screen problem when making 3 way calls. They say they can't find anything wrong with it. They told me they can exchange it, but for a refurb. one which eliminates my warranty on this one. I can't see trading in one problem phone for another. Have you had any luck getting a new one? Are you wanting a new Revolution or a new some other kind?

Upvote 0
I've had my "new" Revolution in three times for a black out screen problem when making 3 way calls. They say they can't find anything wrong with it. They told me they can exchange it, but for a refurb. one which eliminates my warranty on this one. I can't see trading in one problem phone for another. Have you had any luck getting a new one? Are you wanting a new Revolution or a new some other kind?

They gave me an early upgrade to a Razr, had 6 months to go. Just couldn't take the Revo anymore

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones