verizon dropped the ballGeneral

Last Updated:

1. davewoodson

davewoodson Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I pre-ordered, then decided to call to see if I can get my ne2. I got it, but I had to call and cancel the first order and place a 2nd order.

I do that

Today, I get my first order for the full price. I call tell them. They act like nothing is wrong. I know better. I push and thank God I do. I am told my 2nd order was cancelled by VZW for some extra rebate it was never very clear to me.

So, now I need to send my first phone in, they cannot just rebate me the difference and then they will send me a new one for the adjusted price with my ne2. They can't just do it over the phone. This is why our bills are so damn high.

does that make any sense to you all

D

Advertisement
  2. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Nope! lol I'm still trying to figure out if what happened is a good or bad thing.

3. CatsTide

CatsTide Well-Known Member

sounds like you kinda dropped the ball in the first place...

4. AFAngryWarrior

AFAngryWarrior Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking some personal responsibility was due here... You should have gotten the order right the first time.

5. Callahan

Callahan Well-Known Member

Someone posted a few day ago that Verizon customer service was run by a bunch of drunk monkeys. I tend to agree after going through the long hassle of activating and attempting to port my number tonight.

The activation went fine but the guy who activated it had to transfer me to somebody else for number porting....next voice "customer sales"... "don't know why he sent you here"...wrong place...transferred again...recording...."enter port request number"....entered...."sorry we have port authorization request on that number"...transferring you to customer service.....click....beep...whir....
    silence......recording comes back on....sorry transfer was unsuccessful, please call 1-800 number.

Started again and after 25 minutes of hold time was finally informed that I couldn't port a Verizon prepaid number to the new phone.:rolleyes::mad:

6. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

dude you messed up, man up and quit your whining.

7. Stevo_Cali

Stevo_Cali Well-Known Member

For your information, those monkeys are not drunk....

they are stoned.

:p

8. davewoodson

I did everything right, and for you to think otherwise. Well, you are just not that bright. I cancelled order, they confirmed cancelled order, I reordered, and they cancelled reorder.

9. tats_06

tats_06 Well-Known Member

If they got your first order wrong, you could have refused it (ie when FedEx delivers it, tell him you are refusing it and FedEx ships it back to VZW as if you have never ordered)...then call and order the new way with the ne2 price. :)

10. USofPlutarchy

USofPlutarchy Well-Known Member

LOL! Sleep it off buddy.

11. davewoodson

I did not even know it was screwed up until I got it, opened the box and saw only one phone and the bill all wrong. I am on the phone with someone that seems to be a little more competent than the complete morons earlier.

I know what I did was right.

I am on the phone with someone out Carolina and it is getting fixed. I cannot believe the guy from earlier.
    Case Closed - Mods can close this thread

12. AFAngryWarrior

AFAngryWarrior Well-Known Member

From working for Big Red for the past 10 years, I can tell you for furture reference I've seen customers order online and a tracking number is in the system 15 minutes later, others place an order and its in the system 5 hours later... It just depends on how the Fulfillment department is running... Your phone was probably already packed and in a shipping container waiting for fedex by the time you cancelled. Its no ones fault, but its silly to blame Verizon when there isnt much they can do, and like you said they're taking care of you.

13. 5thElement

5thElement Banned

How did Verizon drop the ball? This guy dont know what he is doing and blames Verizon. Quit whining.

14. davewoodson

whatever, I know what I did was right by what big red told me to do!

It is fixed now, mods can close this thread. I got my phone no need to be jealous girls.

15. odiej34

odiej34 Well-Known Member

Man it must be "that time of the month"... You have been ragging on a lot of people lately... Just saying.

16. davewoodson

Really, does it make any sense to send a phone back for them to resend me another phone with my NE2? Ask yourself that and if it does, well, you are not that bright. When with just a few keystrokes they could (and did do it much latter) by computer. Now, debate this amongst your small minds that want to call me stupid or that I did something wrong. Which the only thing I did wrong was complain on here about it.