Verizon Glitch Leads to Some Lucky Pre-Orders of Droid Incredible Arriving Early

Last Updated:

1. phandroid

phandroid Admin News Bot Recognized Contributor This Topic's Starter

A few members over at AndroidForums have received the Droid Incredible in advance of the April 29th street date thanks to a glitch in Verizon’s pre-order system. It appears that as Verizon has the Incredible already in stock, a few orders were flagged as OK to ship and managed to leave the warehouse on a [...]

More...

Advertisement
  2. starogreen

starogreen Well-Known Member

Well isn't this a good way to boost pre-order sales?????!!

3. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

Not really, the ones who are getting it early were already intending to pre-order it... so it doesn't boost sales.

4. Shuff

Shuff Member

I pre-ordered the Incredible on Monday morning over the phone when my order on the internet had difficulty processing. Later that day I recieved a shipping notice with a FedEx tracking number. It just arrived and I have it on the charger as I type. I'm leaving on a business trip on the 29th, so I thought for sure that I'd have to wait until I got back to get my hands on my new phone. I guess Christmas just came a little early. I'm going to go buy by a lottery ticket now....:)

5. Wetdream

Wetdream Member

i was JUST about to post this myself!!

i got a notice that its being delivered on Wed.. altho i preedict might even come today (its 2 day delivery, shipped on the 25th.. )

hahaha yippieeeee