• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Verizon] HELP! Messed up my phone and can't restore to stock. How do I fix this?

djc999

Dec 27, 2010
I downloaded the franco kernal app from the Market and tried to install it. During the install, I realized I have 4.0.2 and it requires 4.0.3. So at the first boot it got stuck at the Google screen with an unlocked lock. I can get into fastboot mode but not recovery. Recovery just shows a dead android with a red triangle. I used wub to flash stock + unroot but that didn't fix it. Still stuck at the first google screen. How can I fix this? I did not make a nandroid or back up. I'm an idiot I know, just want to get this back to working stock and won't mess with it again. How can I fix this? Pleaseee!!

Edit: I flashed the Clockwork recovery using wub. wiped everything and flashed the stock rom still having the same problem. What am I doing wrong?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones