Verizon IncredibleSupport

Last Updated:

1. funkyphil

funkyphil New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Peeps,

Here is a question, I just bought this phone two days ago and it is awesome. However I am not sure how to use my Bluetooth earphone and it's the Paltronics voyager pro. Now they work fine together if a call comes in, or I dial a call out. I need to know why when I try to use my voice to dial a call it does nothing. Is there a setting that needs to be turned on?

Thanks Phil

Advertisement
  2. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

Unfortunately (and someone puzzlingly) there is no functionality for bluetooth voice dial in Android currently.

The closest you can get is to used the built in voice dialing. Hold the magnifying glass icon (search) and the voice search prompt comes up. You should be able to say "call [contact]"

3. funkyphil

funkyphil New Member This Topic's Starter

No that is so not cool! Thank you for you tip, maybe they will come out with a fix or update for this?

While I am asking, I have all my gmail contacts and want to input them into my phone. every time i try it says that it is not working try back later. Would you know what I am to do to get my contact over to my cell phone?

Thanks again for your help.

Phil