• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon iPhone 4 (32 GB) Brand New w/ extras - 600 shipped

easycompany

Jan 5, 2011
Brand New Verizon iPhone 4 (32 GB) for sale.

Comes with car GPS mount and a brand new Black Apple iPhone bumper.

I have sold a Droid 2 to someone on here, I forget his user name (lol) but he was William Kerby. I also bought a Droid Inc from Jonathan Vetsch. I also have feedback on eBay and CAG as well. Also just bought a thunderbolt off curt on here as well.

Will entertain trade offers. Wouldn't mind a deal including an iPad 2 or 2 different Verizon smartphones.

Brand New Verizon iPhone 4 (32 GB) for sale/trade for HTC Thunderbolt plus $50.

Comes with car GPS mount and a brand new Black Apple iPhone bumper.

I have sold a Droid 2 to someone on here, I forget his user name (lol) but he was William Kerby. I also bought a Droid Inc from Jonathan Vetsch. I also have feedback on eBay and CAG as well.

NO TRADES OTHER THAN THUNDERBOLT SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

Will sell everything for $600 shipped.

I'm sorry but I didn't realize my purpose on these forums was to please you? I think I stated pretty clearly as to what it is I'm looking for. I've highlighted it for you in BIG RED LETTERS. Is that better?

So you stated pretty clearly what you were looking for but didn't provide the trader/buyer information in return? The purpose isn't to please me. The purpose is to provide possible buyers/traders with all information so most of our questions are answered. It's common courteousy. I was interested in possibly purchasing your phone outright but am not now.

It would be like me posting "I have a car for sale. Make me an offer." How many types of cars are there out there? What options does it have? Does it need anything (tires, brakes, clutch, etc.) Without that information, it's Incredibly vague and contains no information.

I didn't mean to make this into a fight but honestly, I WAS interested in your phone. If you look at my recent posts on this site, it's pretty obvious I am seriously looking for an iPhone and not picking on anyone here. This is my last post on your thread as I am not wasting any more time trying to "pry" information from you so I can figure out what to offer you for your iPhone.

Maybe next time, you'll have a little more courtesy for a possible buyer.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Right, courtesy...

"how much do you want to sell your phone man????"

How many question marks are honestly necessary? If you come across as a douche, I don't see why I should treat you any differently. You asked questions that I clearly fixed in my original post, which I don't know why I didn't have there in the first place. I'm by no means new to selling here or anywhere, I probably just had a brain fart.

You, however come off as a condescending prick and expect me to bend over backwards for you. You said you didn't have a Thunderbolt...judging by your response to my post with "WILL SELL FOR 600 SHIPPED" it doesn't seem very likely that you have that either. What makes you think I'm going to even want to deal with you? What's funny is that you're trying to play it off like I missed out on the deal of a lifetime by "not selling it to you" but please...if you had any intentions of buying it you would have stated an offer. This isn't let's make a deal. My post was clear with what I wanted, you didn't have it, yet you're whining that I didn't chase after you and hope you would give me an offer.

600 for a 32GB iPhone with accessories isn't a bad deal. I was honestly interested in purchasing it off of you. Remember my comment about me not having a Thunderbolt to trade? That's why. The way you handled me inquiring with you about your phone tells me a lot about the way you could quite possibly handle business. I won't deal with someone like that. I have been burnt way too many times and I'm cautious on bigger ticketed items like this. I could be totally wrong on my judgement but I'm not going to take that chance.

I apologize for coming off as a prick with you. Good luck with the sale.

Upvote 0
F&$*#@G gees . . . .

Can you and prodrivewrx2nv just kiss and make up....????

Right, courtesy...

"how much do you want to sell your phone man????"

How many question marks are honestly necessary? If you come across as a douche, I don't see why I should treat you any differently. You asked questions that I clearly fixed in my original post, which I don't know why I didn't have there in the first place. I'm by no means new to selling here or anywhere, I probably just had a brain fart.

You, however come off as a condescending prick and expect me to bend over backwards for you. You said you didn't have a Thunderbolt...judging by your response to my post with "WILL SELL FOR 600 SHIPPED" it doesn't seem very likely that you have that either. What makes you think I'm going to even want to deal with you? What's funny is that you're trying to play it off like I missed out on the deal of a lifetime by "not selling it to you" but please...if you had any intentions of buying it you would have stated an offer. This isn't let's make a deal. My post was clear with what I wanted, you didn't have it, yet you're whining that I didn't chase after you and hope you would give me an offer.

Upvote 0
EDIT: Just realized this topic was moved. Which is perfectly fine, I just wanted to know for future reference...How do I put topics in the Non-Android section? It wouldn't let me post in there, so I just put it in the Classifieds.

You have to have more than 25 posts (which you had when the thread was moved). If you had had less than 25 posts when the thread was moved, it would have been deleted instead of being moved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones