Verizon iPhone 5 32GB WhiteFor Sale

1. chris2k5

chris2k5 Well-Known Member

Mint iPhone 5 Verizon 32GB in White for sale.

I just had it replaced with a new one at the Apple store (not the refurb ones, but fresh out of the box). Always in a case and protectors.

Comes with box, charger and an Incipio DualPro Case.
    (Also have a LifeProof case if you add in $70)

PRICE: $750

Plenty of feedback on here and Swappa.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. BrianJB

BrianJB Well-Known Member

Any trades or just cash?
  3. chris2k5

I am in need of an S3 (you add cash) or a Note 2. Both Verizon. Prefer white for S3. Note 2 I will take any color.
  4. colobuckeye

colobuckeye Active Member

I have a 32gb GS3 for Verizon in Blue in excellent condition. How much extra would you be looking for in cash? Also would you be interested in accepting other items such as Ipod touch and/or old Droid incredible in place of cash?
  5. BrianJB

BrianJB Well-Known Member

Well I do have an htc rezound with over $100 in extras and an iphone 4s 16gb. And a bunch of other stuff....ipod touch 4th gen....sony psp.

But thanks for your response.
  6. colobuckeye

colobuckeye Active Member

I am still looking to trade. Again I have a 32gb Blue Verizon GS3. How much extra cash were you looking for?
  7. chris2k5

Send me your offer via PM. We will work something out ASAP and get these phones out to each other fast.
  8. WV_ANDROID

WV_ANDROID Well-Known Member

Bump for chris2k5 great guy to deal with.
    scary alien likes this.
  9. noodle15

noodle15 Well-Known Member

I have a white s3 I wanna trade. Maybe we can work a deal.
  10. chris2k5

Forgot about this thread!

I've dropped the price on other forums. It's $700 now. You save $50 from retail and another $50 from tax...

ESN is clean :)
  11. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Just a quick reminder here about what it says in the Guidelines - Read Me for this Classifieds area:

I'm posting this for the benefit of the member whose post I just removed (I also had to remove another post that quoted the offending one--it was just a casualty of the situation) and/or others who might not have read the above ;) :).

Thanks!
  12. chris2k5

I just had Apple swap it out again for another replacement unit. It is MINT NEW now.

Price drop to reflect Swappa: $660 SHIPPED!
  13. itype2slo

itype2slo Well-Known Member

I have a red employee edition Droid DNA with inductive charger that I would be interested in trading. Let me know if you have any interest and I can get you some pictures and details.
  14. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

pm sent.
  15. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

really want a shot at this please let me know
  16. chris2k5

Replied.
  17. chris2k5

Looking for a DNA plus cash to trade.
  18. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

pm'd again with a new question.
  19. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

Pmd you again on this with another offer. Hope we can work something out.
  20. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

Pmd you again would like to get s deal done. Hope to hear from you soon.
  21. chris2k5

Replied to your PM. I am not going to ship first in a trade since you don't have feedback on this forum.
  22. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

That's fine just thought I would ask since I don't have another phone. Ill get you pics tonight so we can get this rolling.
  23. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

Just sent you all the pictures through the email address you provided. Take a look and get back to me!
  24. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

Still waiting on a reply...sent the pics hours ago now?
  25. jws86

jws86 Well-Known Member

Not sure what is going on here. Apparently chris2k5 is great to work with and buy from but I haven't heard a single thing from him since yesterday around 2pm central time. Not trying to give anyone a bad rep, but I think good communication is part of being a good seller. I have sent multiple pm's and e-mails. I took time out of my extremely hectic schedule to send him pictures as quickly as I could by running home fast between work and school snapping some pictures and getting them too him like he asked, and I have been ignored for over 24 hours now. I also went out and borrowed a phone from a friend so I could have a back-up while I waited for him to send the iphone after he received my DNA. I have seen him online a few times since I last heard from him and he has not responded to my pm's. I have agreed to send him the money he asked on top of my DNA and I figured we had a deal in place, but I guess not so I have opened my own trade thread now. If your reading this chris2k5 please respond to me ASAP. Thanks