1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

[Verizon] Liquid 4.2.1 now with Linaro

Last Updated:

1. WhoDoo Voodoo

WhoDoo Voodoo Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. kingkoopa85

kingkoopa85 Member

absolutely love the rom, is there any way to change the appearance of the messaging app it comes with? possibly get the stock theme going on?
  3. golfinglenn

golfinglenn Well-Known Member

It shows that thread is closed. Did they start a new one?
  4. WhoDoo Voodoo

They broke off into 2 ROMs. CarbonROM and a new MikeRamsey Liquid. If you are looking for a great 4.2.2 ROM I recommend the new Paranoid Android from Notta it is ultra super duper battery life and bug free. The is a link under the thread BOOM.
  5. liteon163

liteon163 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing too.

I've been fairly disappointed in how few ROM comparisons there are on the Internet or in forums. I'd like to see the comparative merits of a few AOSP/AOKP ROMs, but there are very few sources out there.

I'm somewhat underwhelmed by CM10 and CM10.1, mostly because they're not as stable as I'd like. I'd like to try some other ROMs in the same vein. Right now I'm thinking Liquid Smooth, Carbon, and AOKP might be worth a try. Any suggestions?

Keep in mind I'd like a fairly stock 4.2.2 experience. If I just can't find what I'm looking for, I might just end up back on stock while running Nova Prime (like I was before I rooted).

Thanks
  6. WhoDoo Voodoo

A week in Paranoid Android and Anthrax kernel I was getting a day and a half of battery. Paranoid doesn't have the same customizations as Carbon or Liquid, but it doesn't have the instability either. For the best AOSP 4.2.1 or 4.2.2 experience it's much better than anything else in my opinion. And I have tried them all. Notta the developer on S3 Paranoid is a legend.