• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Marketing VP contact to ask about 32GB

rushmore

Extreme Android User
Nov 13, 2008
Kentucky
Here is the contact person that people are using to send VZW a note, rather than a first or second level CSR. We are their customers and not their business ladder. I sent two questions in a note- in summary:

1. Is VZW going to offer a 32GB S4?
2. Why do a lot of your staff keep telling people they can install apps to the SD card on the S4? This feature was removed to OS versions ago.

I do not have the other carriers contact info. Since this person is a VP, the email is probably intercepted by an office assistant/manager that works for the VP's department. I am betting on a likely canned response, probably not even directly by the VP. If the answer is, "No we are not, leave us alone.", that is better than, "We have no information at this time, but the 16GB model has an expandable SD card and apps cab be installed on that."... Well, we would at least know where all of this is coming from! ;)

Based on her history, she worked the way up the ladder and been with them for years. I prefer those type of leaders over fast-trackers :)

Leadership | Verizon Wireless

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones