Verizon Mobile Hotspot IssueGeneral

Last Updated:

1. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I just got my Droid RAZR MAXX a couple of days ago. After using the Verizon Mobile Hotspot, for a Nook Tablet, my Droid RAZR MAXX froze up. Has anyone had an issue with the Verizon Mobile Hotspot?

I use the face unlock for screen security if that is anyway related.

2. cbreze

cbreze Well-Known Member

It has always worked perfectly for me, but I am rooted and hacked the hotspot. Ive used the hotspot to connect to just about everything, but not the nook. Does it F up on any other devices? Is this a consistent issue or was it random? Weird stuff happens. FWIW, I don't use face unlock. I've also disabled the in pocket detection as that was causing issues. Also, I'm rocking GB.
    la sal likes this.
  3. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I haven't tried it on any other devices yet. It was the first time I tried using it. I'll have to give it a go again and see what happens.

I didn't even see an option for in pocket detection.
  4. razrclive

razrclive Well-Known Member

I don't think it available in ICS version as it is not in mine also (one of the things upgrading lost). but remember seeing it in gingerbread.
  5. ggsantafe

ggsantafe Member

try downloading the FoxFi mobile hotspot app - works fine for me on my iPad but don't have a nook so can't say how that will work for you