Verizon Mobile Hotspot IssueGeneral

1. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I just got my Droid RAZR MAXX a couple of days ago. After using the Verizon Mobile Hotspot, for a Nook Tablet, my Droid RAZR MAXX froze up. Has anyone had an issue with the Verizon Mobile Hotspot?

I use the face unlock for screen security if that is anyway related.

Advertisement
  2. cbreze

cbreze Well-Known Member

It has always worked perfectly for me, but I am rooted and hacked the hotspot. Ive used the hotspot to connect to just about everything, but not the nook. Does it F up on any other devices? Is this a consistent issue or was it random? Weird stuff happens. FWIW, I don't use face unlock. I've also disabled the in pocket detection as that was causing issues. Also, I'm rocking GB.
    la sal likes this.
  3. la sal

la sal Well-Known Member

I haven't tried it on any other devices yet. It was the first time I tried using it. I'll have to give it a go again and see what happens.

I didn't even see an option for in pocket detection.
  4. razrclive

razrclive Well-Known Member

I don't think it available in ICS version as it is not in mine also (one of the things upgrading lost). but remember seeing it in gingerbread.
    :confused:
  5. ggsantafe

ggsantafe Member

try downloading the FoxFi mobile hotspot app - works fine for me on my iPad but don't have a nook so can't say how that will work for you