• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon Nexus One to run Froyo?

150_cav

Android Enthusiast
Dec 16, 2009
So by now we all have heard of the surprise and most think it's something like skype (lame)

but just wondering what everybody thinks about the possibility of the Nexus running Froyo?

Google is talking about Froyo and isn't the Nexus ran through Google, like update wise?

like the sense phone through HTC, you have to wait for HTC to push the update but wouldn't any updates for the nexus be pushed through google?

and the HTC EVO is supposed to get Froyo this summer, so wouldn't HTC already be testing Froyo? and if they are testing it, wouldn't it be at least mostly done?

Link for the EVO running froyo?

And yes, we'd be the first to get it without a doubt.. But maybe it is the surprise! I honestly don't know! I hope we start getting some more word on what is going down and when it will be released soon.. A bunch of news came out earlier this week and now it's been dead for a while.. :cool:

Upvote 0
Link for the EVO running froyo?

And yes, we'd be the first to get it without a doubt.. But maybe it is the surprise! I honestly don't know! I hope we start getting some more word on what is going down and when it will be released soon.. A bunch of news came out earlier this week and now it's been dead for a while.. :cool:

it is in the dev guide but i first saw it on pocketnow.com
i also read an article on Froyo on engadget i'll look for the link

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones