Verizon Note 2 Pre-order, Release date, and speculation threadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Teegunn

Teegunn Well-Known Member

^^^^ No Kidding. I have an upgrade ready to be used. Don't think the RAZR Maxx HD is gonna have a big enough display. Like the S3 a lot, but wanted a bigger display than 4.7. Would buy the Note 2 immediately, and am very interested in the HTC DLX. VZ is just so sloooow to release the top phones it seems.

Advertisement
  2. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Somebody pinch this guy would ya :D :sleep:
  3. Morpeeeenote

Morpeeeenote Well-Known Member

Too bad I'm a girl 😧😧😧😧
  4. rivera02

rivera02 Well-Known Member

No kidding..I never thought I'd find myself slumming It in a T-Mobile thread because I was so hard up for info (no offense to our T-Mo peeps)
    treb1797 likes this.
  5. treb1797

Good thing is we Verizon folks can go by T-Mobile on Thursday to feed our fix so to speak until we hear something ourselves.
  6. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

You could go sprint too
    treb1797 likes this.
  7. rivera02

Ha nah I would go there with the intention of checking it out and leave with a new line on T-Mobile and an angry girlfriend
  8. sic4672

sic4672 Well-Known Member

I'm opting for the 64G as well. I do many nandroids and TiBus. Plus my phone is my camera. I have a 32G Gnex right now and it only has 5G left (with no music or movies stored on it!). I've had bad luck with samsung phones and 32gb class 10 cards. They always seem to corrupt on me. I don't want my backups corrupting so I'd rather use internal storage to be safe than sorry. I already ordered a sandisk 64G card from amazon's gold box yesterday, so I'm prepared if need be.

:girlhit:
  9. serpa4

serpa4 Well-Known Member

Yep, I store a lot of movies. Need that storage. Unfortunately that requirement has put a lot of GREAT phone off the list. Look at the LG Optimus G with 32gb fixed memory. Even at 32gb, one phone, forgot which, was down to 25gb after the OS and bloat. That isn't much storage. I use off line GPS also and maps take 3gb, 4gb music, a few big games take 4gb. Now you are down to 14gb. I have a library of HD movies that are at least 2gb if not more like 4.5-5gb each. Toss 4 movies on there and your done. I typically keep about 15 movies on my Droid X, but they are only 700-1.5gb each. The CPU cannot play higher bit rate movies. With these new quad core, S4 chips, I can now load my HD movies and a 32gb phone probably won't cut it.

I also went to Gold Box and got a 64gb. Great deal at $43.
  10. rivera02

I'm starting to worry that Verizon is just gonna give us the old "coming soon" release date at the event tomorrow..
    snuggles and treb1797 like this.
  11. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

AT&T hasn't made a peep either.
  12. treb1797

Wangta likes this.
  13. Wangta

Wangta Well-Known Member

14. treb1797

They plead the 5th. :D
  15. sic4672

16. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

treb1797 likes this.
  17. sic4672

Was my link not concrete?
  18. menmyjeep

Sorry. I missed your edited post. Yes yours was also concrete.
  19. dfran1

dfran1 Well-Known Member

I see so far no options for 16, 32, 64 gig models.

In that case I hope their all 64 gig with no other options
  20. tthai826

tthai826 Active Member

21. treb1797

22. menmyjeep

23. BleedingPurist

BleedingPurist Well-Known Member

24. treb1797

Honestly yes, on the front of the device at least, as there is no branding on the S3 front. No big deal really, but Verizon if this is true will be the only one w/ branding on the front of the Note 2. Oh boy....:rolleyes:
  25. Morpeeeenote

Morpeeeenote Well-Known Member

Damn Verizon sucks! They just ruined a perfectly good phone! I'm going to TMO man! Unless they release at a decent time I'll stay on their network.
    treb1797 likes this.