• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Verizon replacing phone

aaronstrong

Jul 24, 2010
Nebraska
So i am posting this here for input on what to do. I currently have a GNex(that is stuck in a screen i cannot seem to get it out of) but i have had a razr for some time now. After awhile i noticed my notification light wasnt working. So i call Verizon tell them and three replacement phones later they are willing to give me something different. First they offer me a GNex and i ask if there was anything else you could do. They reply to me that they would be willing to give me a LG Spectrum 2 or a Incredible 4G. Have been looking at reviews for both of the phones and they just dont appeal to me that well. If these are the only two phones i can go with which one should i go with or should i try to get something else out of them? I use my phone moderate so battery life isnt a huge issue for me and rooting/unlocking has been slowly slipping out of my mind so that also is not a deal breaker. Im just stuck and wondering what i should do. Any thoughts would be great, thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones