Verizon replacing phoneGeneral

Last Updated:

1. aaronstrong

aaronstrong Well-Known Member

So i am posting this here for input on what to do. I currently have a GNex(that is stuck in a screen i cannot seem to get it out of) but i have had a razr for some time now. After awhile i noticed my notification light wasnt working. So i call Verizon tell them and three replacement phones later they are willing to give me something different. First they offer me a GNex and i ask if there was anything else you could do. They reply to me that they would be willing to give me a LG Spectrum 2 or a Incredible 4G. Have been looking at reviews for both of the phones and they just dont appeal to me that well. If these are the only two phones i can go with which one should i go with or should i try to get something else out of them? I use my phone moderate so battery life isnt a huge issue for me and rooting/unlocking has been slowly slipping out of my mind so that also is not a deal breaker. Im just stuck and wondering what i should do. Any thoughts would be great, thanks.

2. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

If you don't want another gnex, I'd recommend the incredible 4g only because it has isis support and I don't believe the spectrum 2 has it. Personally I'd keep the Gnex, but that's just me.
  3. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I would have to agree, between those the choices the GNex is still the best option.
  4. Caveman419

Caveman419 Well-Known Member

Yep, I would stay with the Gnex. I have an Incredible 4G coming in the mail for my wife, but have not actually had a chance to physically use one.
  5. aaronstrong

aaronstrong Well-Known Member

I was leaning back towards the gnex now that I think about it I miss messing around with it. But I just can't justify getting a phone that's that old. But it is still a great phone and it's notification led is the best.