[Verizon] [ROM] Codename Android for JB (updated 10/2)

Last Updated:

1. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

The lock screen options alone make it fantastic! There's a ton to play with and tweak with this ROM! Loving it.

Advertisement
  2. CaptainRon

CaptainRon Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up Chief. Looks like he made is goal!

Goal $220.00
    Received $225.00

Edit: not to say anyone shouldn't hesitate to still donate if they're enjoying his work.
  3. bcote311

bcote311 Well-Known Member

So this ROM is that good huh? How does it compare to Xenon? I really want a ROM with lock screen targets. May give this one a flash tonight.
  4. CaptainRon

I've tried Jelly Belly, AOKP (long time ICS AOKP fan) and Xenon. CNA is hands down the best at at this moment
    bcote311 likes this.
  5. bcote311

Awesome! About to flash right now. Really like Xenon but I need my lock screen targets! Lol
  6. colchiro

colchiro Well-Known Member

I flashed CNA on my Nexus 7 today. :D
  7. quickaudi

quickaudi Well-Known Member Contributor

Weird. I dirty flashed over 3.1 and had no issues with Nova launcher.
  8. quickaudi

Also, made a suggestion for camera shutter mute on CNA website.
  9. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

So glad to see he made goal and then some! :D

Let's keep it up!
  10. CaptainRon

As much as I've enjoyed lockscreen targets I like locking my phone with a pattern so I don't use them anymore.

I do like having the customizable lock screen wallpaper. I have a picture of my family and me with a Reward if Found and my contact info in case an honest person finds my phone. If a dishonest person finds my phone, well that's why I have it locked...
  11. CaptainRon

I was going to donate $10, but I couldn't let a "Navy" guy out donate me.

Go Air Force!
  12. bcote311

OK this ROM is awesome. Super quick and tons of customizations. Loving the notification light settings! These jb roms just keep getting better and better!
  13. DoctorEyeSight

DoctorEyeSight Well-Known Member

Hello,

(1) I am having issues with the notification light. I have it enabled through settings. In addition, I am running the pro version of Light Flow. I have it enabled and I have already selected the custom colors I'd like for each application. I do not get any color notifications. I tried disabling the notifications through settings, and kept Light Flow on, vice versa. Issue has not been resolved.

(2) No Facebook notifications. They are enabled.

(3) Volume+ Pro Version is what I have and I have my speaker settings modified at +9 and am not recognizing any sound difference.
  14. viper689

viper689 Well-Known Member

1) You probably need to disable LightFlow in Accesibility. That's my guess
  15. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Steven, link in OP goes to a closed RW page. Not sure if the dev. left or what but perhaps we can update it?

Edit: NM, I forgot he left and came here! Where is the source for downloads now, I don't see any here?
  16. quickaudi

Go to *******************, look in forums for link.
  17. quickaudi

Make sure it is the checked app under Settings-Sound-Music Effects. DSP Manager is default for this ROM.
  18. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

There goes the Air Force guys... always trying to keep up with the Navy! :p

:D

And the real winner is CNA, who got both our money! He deserves it...
  19. DoctorEyeSight

Hi,

Light flow has more options in assigning LED notifications. For instance, low battery/charged battery.

CNA just has for missed calls/voicemail and you can pick the applications.

I would like to use Light Flow for the LED notifications. I tried enabling/disabling through accessibility. Doesn't resolve the issue.
  20. DoctorEyeSight

Hi,

I tried. No effect. Volume remains the same. I guess Volume+ is not supporting Jelly Bean.
  21. viper689

viper689 Well-Known Member

Oh then just check the Pulse Notification Light in the Settings menu, but don't assign custom values. Sorry I'm not running CNA right now so I'm just going off memory.
  22. bjtcars

bjtcars Well-Known Member

I had no luck either so I eventually uninstalled/reinstalled the app used the restore within the app to get my settings back and it started working. You have to make sure not to swipe Lightflow away when you hit the recents button as that will kill the app. As per their FAQ they are working on that.
  23. bigbear6708

bigbear6708 Well-Known Member

Loving this ROM so far! Does the status bar display brightness slider work...am I missing something ?
  24. quickaudi

Um, what? Works great for me.
  25. quickaudi

There are no brightness sliders in this ROM.
    bigbear6708 likes this.